Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Kimchi Korean Restaurant

I'm a big fan of Korean food~
I'm just crazy in love with the yummy-ness of the foodies~

This is my second time visiting this shop located in Tropicana City Mall~
After saturating our brain with our thesis~ 
me and my 38 friend decided to have dinner here~

The environment is quite clean and cozy here~
(just that there is a fly keep on disturbing us XD)
We flipped through the menu drooling with all the foodies in it~

Well, you know Korean style is to serve side dishes~
and so here they are~
Top (from right): Pumpkin, Dried Taukan. Bean Sprout thingy
Bottom (from right): Kimchi, vegetables, fish cake
p.s. personally liked the vegetable as it is with fragrant of sesame oil~ :D 

Doo Boo ljikeh soup (Seafood)
Price: RM16.8 (excluding 10% service charge)
Rate: 4/5
I always love the whatever soup in Korean style~
I can choose either chicken, beef or seafood for my ingredients~
The tofu is so soft and tender~ simple yet heavenly delicious~
One thing for not rating it 5 over 5 is.. the spiciness did not satisfy my taste bud XD

Sizzling Beef
Price: RM18.8 (excluding 10% service charge)
Rate: 5/5
When it is served, my friend was like O.O!
Because is quite a big portion with loads of beef & salad~
I like the juiciness of the beef~ *yum yum~~*
It is also served with glass noodles and spring onion~
The gravy is just so amazing that it matches perfectly with white rice~ *excited*
p.s. If you aren't a big eater, do share with your friend ;)

Well, to me~ this Korean restaurant ain't that bad~
However, my favorite Korean food restaurant will still be Kimchi & BBQ~
*all time favorite <3*
(will update about it when I finish my thesis writing, stay tuned!!)
Anyway~ worth a try if you are interested :D


Kimchi Korean Restaurant
L1-57, 1st Floor,
Tropicana City Mall.



No comments:

Post a Comment