Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ajisen Ramen

We used to visit Ajisen Ramen near our house for lunch or dinner ~
But after it closed down, it has been a long time since I visit this shop~
We always liked this shop for the big portion and yummy ramen served~
By chance, we had our lunch (after so long time) at Ajisen Ramen in Sunway Pyramid~

We placed our order and started chit-chatting around~
And of course my style~ 
Snapped some photos for reviews~~ *teeeheee~~*
 The quite cozy environment for dining~
 Various types of spices are served for customers~
p.s. MUST try the chili flakes~~~ :D
and then our food are served~
Well, to avoid inconveniences, I only snapped my own food~ 
*please forgive me...*

Hot Plate Chicken Teriyaki Dry Ramen
Price: I forgot XD but above RM11 if not mistaken~
Rate: 3/5
Well, I used to have ramen soup~
But I wanted to try the hot plate dry ramen as it is new to me~
but... hmmm~ is not my cup of tea I guess~
The noodles and chicken are good, just that the sauce is.. 
a bit salty and nothing special to me~
*I have to high expectation maybe? XD*

Anyway~ the ramen soup is still my favourite for Ajisen Ramen~
Recommended to try~
Their soup is just incredibly yummmmmy~~~~ :D

Ajisen Ramen
F1.58, Sunway Pyramid,
Jalan PJS 11/15,
Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 03-5622 1961

No comments:

Post a Comment