Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sumo Onigiri

Thanks to JoinMe~
I'm able to have a free meal at Sumo Onirigi at Kuchai Lama~
It is a small shop,
found opposite Station One Cafe at Kuchai Lama Entrepreneur Park~

It is small yet cozy with cute wallpaper display~
*So cute~~*


In the shop, not much seats are provided~
I guess probably most of the customers will just take away~

 

We were served with Miso soup and Chawanmushi first~
The soup is super yummy with the strong fragrant aroma~
The Chawanmushi is just nice for me although it has no fillings~
Not too bland nor too salty~


Sumo Takoyaki
Price: RM9.80
Rate: 4/5
When the food is served~ I'm totally amazed~
Neat and nice food presentation~ attractive! :D
The takoyaki is awesome!
Thus it can be share for two if you are not a big eater~

Japanese Onigiri with Salmon
(Hope I'm writing the correct name XD)
Price: RM4.00
Rate: 3.5/5
Great taste my friend said~
but mine is even better~ hahahahaha~

Variety of Sauces
I've put this photo bigger than other because I would really like to recommend all these~
All the sauces are super duper awesome~
(Types of sauces do refer to the labeling ya~ but I named them myself la XD)
My favourite is the sweet sesame sauce and mayonnaise with wasabi~
Highly recommended!!


Sumo Onigiri
33, Jalan Kuchai Maju 8,
Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park,
58200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 017-505 0755

No comments:

Post a Comment