Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Devil's Crab

Long time no seeeeeeeee~~ muahahaha~
Updating me foodies blog with this.....
Devil's Crab *tadaaaaa~*

Went there with me man, nephew and niece~
The environment is just a simple and kinda.. cozy? XD
We placed our order on THE crab~ *that's the reason we are here~*
Anticipation and excitement flooded although I'm not a big fan of crab~
*reason? lazy to 'de-shell'* XD

Chili Crab 
Price: (forgot TAT)
Rate: 4/5
I don't know what is the requirement to be a tasty crab~
but this crabby with the sauce definitely seduced my tastebud~
The sauce fits perfectly with rice or bun~ :D
p.s. becareful with the shell within the sauce~

Mini Fried Bun (??)
 
Price: (can't remember either Xl)
Rate: 3.5/5
I must say~ this bun thingy is definitely a MUST for chili crab~
The combination is heavenly amazing~~!


Devil's Crab
3-1, Jalan USJ 9/5N,
47620 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: 03-8024 0013

Operation Hours:
(Lunch) 11.30am-2.30pm
(Dinner) 5.30pm-11.00pm

Closed on Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment